Jump to navigation Jump to search
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Hi, John. I thought the videos you created to promote yourself were interesting, especially the Heroes one. Concerning the trading card images of yourself that you uploaded: Do you hold the copyright for those images? If not then we're going to need permission from the copyright holder in order for them to remain here. Thanks! (Admin 02:51, 14 September 2007 (EDT))
- Essentially we just need to know if you created the images yourself or if they were created for you by a third party. If you created them yourself then you hold an implicit copyright over the image itself (albeit not the logo, but I don't think that's a major issue) and that should be good enough. Thanks, and excellent job on the Seth page. For someone who's "new to this" your first article was well formatted. :) (Admin 02:58, 14 September 2007 (EDT))