|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey there. I saw your question on Bob's page. If you would like to create a page for yourself, you can create a red link with "User:Jayshizzo326/" before the name of the page. For instance, if you want to create a page for yourself called "The Prophecy", you can click this red link: User:Jayshizzo326/The Prophecy. If you need more help, let us know. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 15:35, 5 December 2008 (EST)
- There is no inbox on a wiki--if somebody sends you a message, it will be at on your talk page, which is the page you're reading right now. What's great is that if anybody does send you a message, you'll get a big orange-yellow bar at the top of your screen alerting you to the message. Just click the link on that bar and it'll take you to the message on your talk page. To make a fan page, see my message above. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 08:43, 6 December 2008 (EST)