User talk:Nick Petrelli
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, Nick Petrelli
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- The easiest way is to reupload your pic at 200x250 or something close. Otherwise, you can force the px width by entering a pipe and a number followed by px. The whole line should look like this:
| image =[[Image:Nickpetrelli.jpg|200px]]If you still need help, don't hesitate to ask. By the way, cool picture--did you make that yourself? -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 21:05, 4 December 2007 (EST)
- Hey, he has big lips like me and My name is Nick as well!-- 00:29, 5 December 2007 (EST)
- My name is Nick also! Thats why I used that name.Nick Petrelli 17:17, 7 December 2007 (EST)