Jump to navigation Jump to search
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes or Heroes Reborn, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for adding a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fan-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Pl888/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Welcome (part 2)
- Always glad to see new people here. :) For the record don't worry about any "mistakes". This is a friendly place and all content is appreciated. There are a lot of sometimes complicated ways we do things here (and I don't even get them all right! :) ). You'll get accustomed to it here and any changes can always be moved or reverted. Good luck and glad to have you! (Admin (talk) 23:25, 25 September 2015 (EDT))