|Also known as||Eric Gernaudier|
|Title||Visual Effects Supervisor|
Eric Grenaudier is a visual effects supervisor for Heroes.
Other than his work for Heroes , Eric has also been a visual effects supervisor for other television series, such as The Dead Zone, Earthsea, ER, Reaper, and Spartacus; he has worked on movies such as 40 Days and 40 Nights (2002), Avatar (2004), Idiocracy (2006). He has been a lead compositor for television shows such as Helen of Troy, Running Mates, and Y2K, as well as for movies such as The Guru (2002) and Why Do Fools Fall in Love (1998).
Eric was a digital compositor for television shows, such as Ally McBeal, Charmed, Little Richard, Noah's Ark, and Roughing It, as well as for the movies Great Expectations (1998) and Smilla's Sense of Snow (1997).
- In 2008, Eric Grenaudier was nominated for an "Outstanding Visual Effects in a Broadcast Series" award from VES for his work on The Second Coming. In 2009, he was nominated for the same award for his work on The Second Coming.
- Eric won an Emmy for his contributions for Nightmares and Dreamscapes: From the Stories of Stephen King (2006) and nominated for his work on Earthsea (2004) and Grey's Anatomy (2005).
- Eric won a Leo Award for his work on Earthsea (2004).
- Eric won a VES Award for his contributions for Nightmares and Dreamscapes: From the Stories of Stephen King (2006) and Spartacus (2004) and was nominated for his work in Spartacus (2004), Earthsea (2004) and ER (1994).
- For other uses of Eric, see Eric (disambig).