(Redirected from It Takes a Village (disambig))Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Village could refer to:
- Au Co's village, located in Vietnam and decimated by Austin and Dallas.
- Greenwich Village, the location of Uncle Ira's, where Chris Coolidge performs.
- Haitian village, located in Haiti and led by Guillame.
- The homeless tent village in Austin, TX, where Danny Pine resides.
- Retirement Villa, where Ida Walker dies.
- The Village Voice, a free New York City newspaper, in which Lyta Samson writes favorably about Chris Coolidge.
- Any of the It Takes a Village graphic novels: