Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Jim could refer to:
- Big Jim's Franks & Fries, the restaurant where Samson Gray kills his wife.
- Jim K. Chan, the actress who portrays a runaway evo.
- Jim Chory, a producer and director of Heroes.
- Jim Devoti, who portrays an NYPD cop.
- "Jim Farrell", the name Mr. Thompson uses when he poses as a VA representative at a homeless tent village.
- "Jim Fitzgerald", an alias that Quentin Frady uses to infiltrate Renautas.
- Jimi Hendrix, the musician responsible for "Red House", a song featured in In His Own Image.
- Jimmy Jean-Louis, the actor who portrays the Haitian.
- Jim, a man who meets Rachel Mills.
- Jim, a man working in Nathan's campaign office.
- Jim, a business executive whom Damen Peak persuades.
- Jim, the man who can kick his own head on the Heroes spoof Zeroes.
- Jimmy Keppler, a drug dealer whom Matt severely beats.
- Jim Lee, the artist who created one of the covers of the graphic novel collection.
- Jim Lewis, who does stunts for Heroes.
- Jim Martin, an assistant to the executive producers and a graphic novel writer.
- Jim McCann, a reporter frozen by Tracy Strauss.
- Jim Petersmith, the actor who portrays the "ZZ Top guy".
- Jimmy Rourke, a radio announcer.
- Jim Titus, the actor who portrays a Los Angeles gang member.
- James -- a list of Jameses