Does Bianca have powers?
I think Bianca must have a power, since her partner hasn't used his when in a dangerous situation, so it's a fair guess that he has none.
- She is an evolved human since her partner, Devin, is established as a Company agent with no ability. Chrisyu357 04:24, 4 June 2008 (EDT)
- There are several references to Bianca as "lung girl" and seeing as she was underwater for 2 and 1/2 hours. Shoyru1177 08:35, 24 June 2008 (EDT)
- I think the picture should be the one from Into The Woods Part 1 since it is a better picture.
i'm confused it is brown or black ?
In the episode, The Butterfly Effect, Bob says "Karina and Cruz were our top agents" after Sylar is confronted by those two agents. Does that mean Gael and Bianca are dead now?
- Bob talked about them in the past tense. I understood that to mean they're dead. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 01:39, 23 September 2008 (EDT)
Alex Has the same power!
Um, hello, whoever made the page about the power that Alex Woolsely has doesn't know about Bianca: They called it 'Underwater Breathing'. I don't know how to merge pages, someone will have to do it. 12redref
- It has not been proven that they have the same ability. Have a look at Talk:Underwater breathing. --
Talk 16:52, 17 February 2009 (EST)
When was bianca ever portrayed by somebody?
- I believe it was during "The Butterfly Effect". Right after Sylar gets Claire's ability, Bianca and Gael show up to get him, in the episode, we only see them tasering him, and him throwing them around with telekinesis. The scene fades out as a footage Elle and Bob are watching and Bob says "Karina and Cruz were our top agents". Just recently we managed to get the actress who portrayed her for those 6-10 seconds. Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 17:31, 20 June 2009 (EDT)