Talk:List of evolved humans by country
is this country of origin or country of residence? If the latter; shouldn't Claude be listed under the UK not the USA? --Krsont 12:56, 23 May 2007 (EDT)
- Just because the actor is British, doesn't mean the character is.--Ice Vision 13:14, 23 May 2007 (EDT)
- ... You have heard his accent right? That is not an American accent. But apart from that, if we don't know for sure where the character *is* from (judging from his name, we could make a case for him being French), why his he in any category at all? Why not make a new category: "nationality unknown"? --Krsont 19:41, 3 June 2007 (EDT)
Could use some help updating the map. Not sure who actually originated it or is keeping it up.--NissanVersaDootDoot 00:35, 4 October 2007 (EDT)
- Xallium originated the image and Krsont updated it twice. (See Image:EH by country.jpg#filehistory to see updates to images.) It shouldn't be too hard to update if you wanted.
- Save the image to your computer.
- Open it in an image editor.
- Find the correct color to match the amount of people from the country.
- You can either do this by using the color dropper on your image editor (if you have one), or by using the code for the colors, if your editor allows. (N/A is A3A3A3, 1 is AB5E00, 2-10 is CCBB00, and 11+ is 008000.)
- Color fill the appropriate countries with the appropriate colors.
- Save and reupload.
- If you're still having trouble, let me know. I'll either help you through the process, or will just do it for you if you don't have a compatible image editor. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 07:22, 4 October 2007 (EDT)
Wasn't Shanti an evolved human? After all, she was patient zero for the Shanti virus, which so far only affects evolved humans. --Conspiracy Unit 07:42, 4 October 2007 (EDT)
- Shanti was probably an evolved human. We've never seen her and she's never displayed a power, and no one has discussed her having a specific ability, so we can't confirm that, however. It's possible (though highly unlikely) that she merely had a genetic defect. Too little is known about the disease as yet to say with any certainty that it definitely only affects evolved humans. Me, I can't wait to here why there's a thirty year gap between established cases, and now there have been two within a few months of each other.--Hardvice (talk) 14:21, 4 October 2007 (EDT)
Notes on Style
- I'm currently including Kensei in the count for UK since he is in List of evolved humans and this is currently that list sorted by country. If more evolved humans start popping up in the 17th century, we may need to split them out.
- I followed the convention of changing the color for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland as the "UK", even though we know Kensei is from England proper.
--NissanVersaDootDoot 21:54, 4 October 2007 (EDT)
Should this be marked as in need of maintenance, as it needs updating quite a lot? --19:25, 12 June 2008 (EDT)
- The needs maintenance flag was originally designed mostly to be used on our theories pages back when we had every single theory on one page. It's pretty obsolete now, but it's used on a few pages to sort of show that those pages need to be redesigned in some way. I honestly don't think I've ever added any real content to this page, but you bring up a good point that it's rarely up to date... -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 20:56, 12 June 2008 (EDT)
The new map
I made the new map based on the EHs' locations as listed in List of evolved humans. Some EHs are not listed here are Fusor's accomplice (France), Richard Drucker (Holland), Liquid man (Ukraine) and Maarten (Ukraine). I know that they're all pretty controversial as we're not so sure if Fusor's accomplice, Liquid man and Maarten is really from France and Ukraine and if we should list Drucker as from Holland. I want to know what you think so we can fine tune the lists and the map. Chrisyu357 03:52, 14 July 2008 (EDT)
Khufu and Franklin
Hmm, shouldn't the list from Africa include Khufu and the other guy from his kin who levitated a brick? I noticed that Egypt's color lists it as having 3 evolved humans, but the article itself only lists Abu Aswan. Also, what about Benjamin Franklin?--Referos 14:52, 27 July 2008 (EDT)
Should I add the AT map tips?
I was thinking about adding the guys from the map. While they aren't confirmed, I don't think the entries in Chandra's journal were either. It seems like it should be okay, but they seem to be treated differently; Chandra's have their own articles, and are already on here, while the AT guys aren't.--BardinessBoy 14:59, 5 December 2008 (EST)