|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- As per wikia rules you are not permitted to delete theories simply because you believe them to be "idiotic or outright ridiculous" or written by "some retard", you may add evidence to refute the theory but "Some people are really amazing with their stupid Theories." is not evidence. ( Talk To Jakk55 ) 16:25, 2 March 2009 (EST)
- Also, please remember to sign your comments. ( Talk To Jakk55 ) 16:25, 2 March 2009 (EST)
When you delete a theory, please explain why in the edit summary. Also, please do not add discussion (such as pointing out what's wrong with a theory) to spoiler or theory pages. That's what talk pages are for. - Josh (talk/contribs) 17:01, 2 March 2009 (EST)
Hey DirtyJoe. I'm an administrator on Heroes Wiki, and there's three things I wanted to address with you regarding some of your edits today. First and most importantly, your tone seems to be quite rude at times. It's really not nice to call people idiots, especially when they're adding valid theories. (For the record, it remains unexplained how Future Sylar had the ability of induced radioactivity in the "exposed future" since he lost that ability from the Shanti virus.) You've also called people stupid and used confrontational and intimidating language. That was just today. That kind of behavior will not be tolerated on this wiki.
Additionally, theories should not be removed without giving a reason for doing so. You removed quite a lot of good theories (see here, here, here, and here) without ever giving a reason for doing so. In fact, it's generally good practice to leave a comment any time you make an edit. Use the "Summary" box right above the "Save page" button.
Finally, discussions about theories belong on the talk pages (hit the "discussion" tab at the top of the page), not on the spoiler pages themselves. Discussion like this and this belong on talk pages. This is not really a blockable offense, but it's good practice.