|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey, Fusoku. Just wondering if there's a link for Some Things Happen out on the web yet. I know it won't be released until September, but I was wondering if there's something out there about the production...or is the article here at Heroes Wiki the only thing on the internet about it? -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 21:03, 17 May 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks for the message. What I wanted to know was whether there's any information about Some Things Happen anywhere else on the web, or is Heroes Wiki the only website that has any information about it? In other words, do you have a link to another website? -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 21:28, 18 May 2009 (EDT)
- Fusoku you may be new but when I am conversing with the other users about a certain Dan Petrelli, I would appreciate it if you did not enter your comment about Some Things Happen into the section. That is a separate discussion, so you should either create a new comment or edit your existing comment also called Some Things Happen. If a user is looking at my section they will wonder why your irrevalent comment is there. I am sorry if I have came across too strong over this matter, but categories are there for a reason so please be careful in the future. Thank you--Danko 16:14, 19 May 2009 (EDT)