|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Hi, Hypnometal. Did the information regarding the actor playing Mr. Linderman come from an official source? If so, could you let us know what site? Thanks! (Admin 14:32, 28 February 2007 (EST))
- When adding memorable quotes, please be sure that they are exact quotes and not merely paraphrases. Check the episode transcripts if need be. Claiming something is a quote when it isn't is an easy way to make the site look careless and unreliable. We don't want a reader's first impression of a page to be that it's inaccurate.--Hardvice (talk) 13:53, 13 March 2007 (EDT)
Hypnometal--thanks for adding some great quotes. One thing you might want to do is check out the list of memorable quotes. We want to try to keep the number of quotes on main pages (like episode pages and character pages) to a minimum, just enough to illustrate the character, or just enough to help give a tone to the episode. If the quote count gets too much above five, the section starts to lose its impact and the page becomes muddled. Feel free to move some of the quotes (whether you added them or not) to the list page. Let me know if you have any questions. :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 21:48, 27 April 2008 (EDT)