|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Yeah. That was a good idea, Leckie. In the future, I.a.a., try not to go around threatening to "report to the mods" willy nilly. This isn't an internet forum. --Radicell 21:43, 18 December 2009 (EST)
Hey I.absorb.abilities, I just want to remind you to use the preview button when making excessive edits. You keep saving your user page which clutters up the recent changes page. Thank you.--10:29, 22 December 2009 (EST)
- sorry about that. i didn't realize.--I.absorb.abilities 16:30, 22 December 2009 (EST)
- That's fine, but it still looks like your not using the preview button.-- 16:48, 22 December 2009 (EST)
Hey I.a.a, I've noticed that every time you update Sylar's, or Peter's come to think of it, acquired abilities you just add it straight onto the page regardless of the fact that there is a template for it, right next to where you add an ability. All you need to do is search "Template:Sylaracquired" then you can add it onto there and it will update itself :) --Leckie -- Talk 17:28, 5 January 2010 (EST)
Hey I.a.a, I honestly don't know. To me, they left the cliff hangar as it could go on to another season if they do get renewed, but it also made it feel that they are out in the open and now they have no more secrets and everything is over. I certainly hope it is not over, but I don't think a decision has been made up yet, :( --19:29, 21 February 2010 (EST)