|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Posting new content
Hey, Insomnia (what an apt name for me!) I saw your post on Admin's talk page. Essentially, you can post wherever you want and somebody will find it and more than likely will get back to you. However, the best place is on the discussion page of the article in question. For instance, if you find something new about Hana's website, just hit the discussion tab for that article....Wiki can be tricky. When a user first starts out, it can be very daunting--but don't let it frustrate you. We're all here to help. :) — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 01:28, 20 April 2007 (EDT)
- Also, be sure to sign your signature with ~~~~! Heroe!(talk) 10:16, 20 April 2007 (EDT)
- Thought I'd welcome you too. There's also a signature button that inserts --~~~~ wherever your cursor is (assuming it's in the edit box). The -- is automatically converted to a hyphen (--) in the heroes wiki.--MiamiVolts (talk) 19:47, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks! that's a lot easier then making sure I get the code right and trying to do the math from 5 hours ahead. And thanks for the welcomes too, I'm trying. --Insomnia 19:51, 14 May 2007 (EDT)