Jump to navigation Jump to search
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Hi! Before an ability is renamed it has to be discussed. The discussion for Eric's ability is in progress here. There's a naming convention we use to try to pick the most appropriate name for an ability given what we know about it. Thanks! :) (Admin 11:42, 15 October 2008 (EDT))
- Eric's ability is still being discussed, so I've undone the move of it you did today. Also, for future reference, only the first word of a name should be capitalized. Please see Help:Caps for more info. on what should and shouldn't get capitalized. Thanks.--MiamiVolts (talk) 08:23, 18 October 2008 (EDT)