Jump to navigation Jump to search
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Hey you! ;)-- 15:12, 7 November 2007 (EST)
Just a tip....
- A good place to find what needs to be done is the episode talk page, which has a checklist. From there, you can see what stuff has still to be updated with the latest episodes. :)-- 15:15, 8 November 2007 (EST)
- The ones with _X_ have been done. The ones with ___ haven't been updated. Hope that helps!-- 15:19, 8 November 2007 (EST)
- Nice job. You might wanna change the colours a little though.... just to differentiate between us. Let me know if you need help.-- 11:43, 10 November 2007 (EST)