|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
On the tweaks I made to your page....
To show you something (If you haven't been shown this already), I took the liberty of demoting some sections of your page. Here is the page that shows the edit history of your page, showing the changes that I made since you created it. -- 02:30, 2 July 2008 (EDT)
Welcome to the wiki! I like your userpage, it's cool how you give a neutral point of view (i.e. stating good and bad points) for your favourite episodes/characters rather than just saying "I like this guy". A very helpful wiki skill to have! I'm sure there's a story behind your name as well... -- 05:51, 12 July 2008 (EDT)