|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Rockyrojas88:...yep...decided to come back...I just needed time to go away because I was getting so obsessed with Heroes that i'd waste my time playing with my webcam or something and never get my homework done lol....now i'm okay...:P --Roquerojas 19:14, 26 November 2008 (EST)
- Welcome back, then! :) BTW, in the future, you can request a new password instead of getting a new username when you forget it. Also, remember to add --~~~~ after your comment (or click the signature button to do so) in order to add your signature.--MiamiVolts (talk) 19:00, 26 November 2008 (EST)
I have noticed you have edited your user a page a lot today, just thought I would tell you a handy hint, to check your work you can click the show preview button (next to save page) so you can see if your code works and so you can re read what you have put. This also means you don't have to keep clicking edit, just thought I would tell you (though you probably already know lol) --17:35, 5 June 2009 (EDT)
- I know, Ijust hope I don't get called off the computer before I finish or something... I'm just that paranoid lol ..(from Roque Rojas)