|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
No need to apologize for every slip up that you make. The only things I can think of you'd really need to apologize for and/or would really need to talk about doing are moving or renaming pages, posting spoilers in pages that don't have "Spoiler:" in the title. Other stuff is not so major, and can easily be undone if it's wrong. You cant hurt this place too bad. :) Pay attention to Sources, Naming conventions, (both mentioned in the above section) and Perspective etc and you'll do great! -- 19:21, 28 September 2008 (EDT)
Okay, thanks for the kind words, you guys are definitely much nicer from what I've seen than other Wikis and places I've been to. I just thought I'd explain myself anyway :) Super-Hiro 06:45, 29 September 2008 (EDT)
Hi there, can I just ask if its OK for you to change your vote to, "Insect Mimicry", coz as you said it works for you as well. And because the admins won't change the name unless there's one or more person disagrees...i dont know, this is what MiamiVolts told me...please. --NiveKJ13 17:13, 22 November 2008 (EST)
Well if that's the case I may just delete my vote. Sorry, I didn't know that...I apologise for any inconvenience, I'll get round to that tomorrow probably Super-Hiro 20:48, 22 November 2008 (EST)
- Wait a sec, i deleted this subject..lolz...tnx anyways...--NiveKJ13 10:40, 23 November 2008 (EST)
Well since Bob has agreed we shouldn't change the name, it's no longer just me, so I've decided not to change what I said. I hope you don't mind. Maybe at one point it will be changed, as a better name comes to light. Who knows? Super-Hiro 11:49, 23 November 2008 (EST)
- Ah well, it's the little things that count. That's actually most of what I do too... making redirects... fixing typos... patrolling... etc. I participate more in discussions and stuff to help improve the site. Heck, when I first joined this site, I barely did anything at all. It was only when the third season started that I actually started participating actively in the Wiki. But I think what's really important is not how much you contribute, but how well you contribute and how enthusiastically you do, whether it be fixing up the site, adding new content, or participating in Wiki discussions. I'm sure you'll continue to do well! Sincerely, Thrashmeister [ U | T | C ] 19:56, 22 December 2008 (EST)