|Nicknames||RJ, Rowan the Boat|
|Age||16 physically, |
64 emotionally and spiritually
|Occupation||High school junior, |
varsity water polo player,
Heroes Wiki Patroller
|Favorite Heroes quote||"You and I can't be hurt, Claire. ...Well... except by a broken heart." |
|Favorite quote||"You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world." |
- David Levesque
|Favorite colors||Red, black, silver, dark blue|
|Favorite episode||The Eclipse, Part 2|
|Favorite graphic novel||The Swimmer|
|Favorite actor||Will Smith|
|Favorite actress||Natalie Tran|
|Favorite Heroes actor||Masi Oka|
|Favorite Heroes actress||Hayden Panettiere|
|Favorite character||Hiro Nakamura|
|Least favorite character||Maya Herrera|
|Favorite power||Intuitive aptitude|
|Favorite magazine||Nintendo Power|
Hi there. My name is Rowan and I go by Thrashmeister (Thrash, TM) on the site (and nearly everywhere else on the internet). Feel free to call me by either, though.
I've been a member of Heroes Wiki since the 17th of May, 2007, and my first edit was made to Theories:Evolved Humans. Recently, I've been starting to patrol the recent changes, and was made an official patroller on the 29th of October, 2008.
I tend to drift away from Heroes Wiki during season hiatuses.
I'm a fierce debater on the site and I usually do whatever it takes (as long as it's within the boundaries of logic and civility) to prove a point. If I am proven wrong, however, I will willingly concede defeat.
I always have my laptop with me during episode airings. As of the 27th of October, 2008, I will start to update the site during the airing of new episodes.
I won't take any nonsense on the site. I may act a little lenient towards new users, but if users are warned repeatedly to do or not to do something, and they continue doing it? No. I'm not going to be so nice anymore. I don't believe abecedarianism is a valid excuse for not listening to others. However, I do treat everyone on the site with respect, and I expect to be treated in the same way.
I love swimming. I teach swimming at my school and I'm on the junior varsity swim team.
I used to be in the Drama Club at my school, until I unfortunately fell out of love with drama. Currently, I'm a member of the Martial Arts Club, and hope to perform in a performance at my school near the end of the year. I'm also a member of the Coalition of Gamers.
I tend to liken myself to Sylar, minus the killing part. I've always harbored a desire to be special and in a position of power or respect. I also have a thirst for knowledge, and I enjoy figuring out how things and people work (which is what is leading me to take AP Psychology at my school my junior year). Additionally, I love helping people, in which case I liken myself to Peter the most.
I'm a grammar/spelling freak. I refuse to use any abbreviations other than "lol" or "imo." I also sometimes wonder why some users on this site, whose native language is English, are absolutely incapable of spelling properly even on main articles. I'm currently wondering why Arthur seems to be so hard to spell.
I have little faith in the human race.
I also love music. I listen to my iPod religiously. Right now, my current song obsession is Skyway Avenue by We the Kings. My current artist obsession is also We the Kings. A list of all of my favorite artists and my favorite song for each of them can be found below. Holler if you see any you like.
|The Beatles||Lady Madonna|
|Coldplay||Viva la Vida|
|David William||The Great Divide|
|Dream Evil||Children of the Night|
|Forever the Sickest Kids||She's a Lady|
|Franz Ferdinand||The Fallen|
|Geoff Byrd||Elusive Butterfly|
|Good Charlotte||Keep Your Hands off My Girl|
|The Hush Sound||Hospital Bed Crawl|
|Ingrid Michaelson||Be OK|
|James Morrison||You Make It Real|
|Lemon Demon||Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny|
|Linkin Park||Hands Held High|
|Marié Digby||Say It Again|
|Maroon 5||She Will Be Loved|
|Michael Jackson||Beat It|
|Panic at the Disco||The Only Difference Between Martyrdom|
and Suicide Is Press Coverage
|Plain White T's||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Psychic Lover||Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger|
|Relient K||Be My Escape|
|Rick Astley||Never Gonna Give You Up|
|Secondhand Serenade||Fall for You|
|The Ting Tings||That's Not My Name|
|We the Kings||Skyway Avenue|
- No Rickrolling
- No swearing
- No "that's what she said" or "your mom" jokes
- No feeling sorry for myself
- Be nice and be patient to everyone
- Create pages for user-created abilities:
- Designate images for user-created abilities:
- Write a live synopsis for an upcoming episode (ongoing)
- Wrote summary for Villains on 10th of November, 2008.
- Complete User:Thrashmeister/Camera and sound effects for abilities and update it as new abilities are revealed
- Complete User:Thrashmeister/Peter Petrelli's hair, particularly the character history
- Complete User:Thrashmeister/Predestination paradox
- Create -kinesis! The Musical, a musical documentary about Heroes Wiki
- Get rid of as many red links as possible
- Add translations for any Japanese text appearing in any screen captures
Get on at least the B honor rollAccomplished 13th of November, 2008
- Get on the A honor roll for at least one quarter this year
- Get an A in trigonometry for at least one quarter this year
- Place 1st in at least one event in any swim meet (ongoing)
- Placed 1st in the 100 Yard Junior Varsity Backstroke race on the 9th of December, 2008
- Placed 1st in the 100 Yard Junior Varsity Freestyle race in the Sophomore City Championships on the 31st of January, 2009
- Break 30 seconds on my 50 meter freestyle
- Join Club swimming
- Perform successfully with the Martial Arts Club at I-Nite
- Rewatch seasons one and two of Heroes
- Season One: Started 26th of December, 2008, finished 2nd of January, 2009
- Season Two: Started 3rd of January, 2009
Learn how to play Sylar's Theme on the pianoAccomplished 1st of January, 2009
- Learn how to play Skyway Avenue by We the Kings on the piano
- NOT fail at water polo
Get my permitAccomplished 25th of November, 2008.
- Get my license
- Stop procrastinating
- Improve my posture
- Become more patient
Below are a number of theories I've submitted to Heroes Wiki. I can't really remember if I've listed every single one I've submitted here, and I'm too lazy to check. But these are most of them.
- With frequent use, rapid cell regeneration renders the user unable to feel pain, if not minimal pain. (Confirmed in Kindred)
- It was confirmed that while Claire does feel pain, it doesn't bother her as much as it would other people.
- The alternate future shown in The Line is due to the Shanti virus. (Confirmed in Out of Time)
- Peter's memory loss in Four Months Later... is due to the Haitian. (Confirmed in Four Months Ago...)
- In Drucker's video of the explosion, Nathan is the glowing spark falling to the ground. Peter is the one that flies in and catches it. (Confirmed in Four Months Ago...)
- The group of twelve are the founding members of the Company. (Confirmed in Truth & Consequences)
- Sylar never acquired and never will acquire Candice's power of illusion. (Confirmed in BEHIND THE ECLIPSE Summer Spectacular, Part II.)
- Linderman's return in The Second Coming is due to Maury Parkman's advanced ability of telepathy. (Confirmed in Angels and Monsters)
- Arthur Petrelli is Daphne Millbrook's employer. (Confirmed in Dying of the Light)
- Peter learned how to use a rifle from his father. (Confirmed in Truths)
- With frequent use, Alejandro's ability would have incapacitated Alejandro and might have even killed him.
- Noah does not wear horn-rimmed glasses in Five Years Gone because they were destroyed by Mohinder when he temporarily killed him in Cautionary Tales.
- Maya's ability is a personification of the bubonic plague, or the Black Death.
- Sylar has some sort of immunity (to an extent) to the effects of Maya's ability.
- In addition to flight, Nathan also has the power of enhanced hearing.
- Note: This one was... pretty much just a joke. xD
- Like Hana Gitelman, Charles Deveaux still exists in an ethereal, intelligent form, due to his "dream power."
- The exact process of rapid cell regeneration involves a rapid release of some sort of healing chemical from the brain into the bloodstream.
- The tubes connecting Julien to his clones are part of a function similar to umbilical cords.
- Freezing is not the ability to generate ice, but rather the ability to change the chemical composition of matter to ice.
- Hiro was the villain in the Hiro/Ando confrontation, and not Ando.
- Noah Gray was adopted.
- Like his father, Noah Gray was an evolved human.
- Gabriel's ability of intuitive aptitude was mutated when Gabriel became Sylar; this transformation was what caused the "hunger" to come to life.
- In the Exposed future, The Company's version of the genetic modification formula was successfully kept out of evil hands. However Mohinder somehow managed to perfect his formula, but was not able to reverse the changes upon himself, and his version of the formula was what caused the rapid growth of the evolved human population.
- After his father stole Peter's powers, Peter was somehow slashed across the face and was unable to regenerate, causing his scar to stay permanently.
- Knox's ability involves a limited form of telepathy.
- Usutu's music acts as a catalyst for his precognitive ability, much like Isaac originally needed heroine to paint the future.
- There is another evolved human in New York with precognition.
- Knox's ability also allows him improved reflexes.
- Sylar will regain all of the abilities he lost to the Shanti virus from Arthur Petrelli.
- Arthur will come back to life.
- Nobody except for the Haitian himself and his family members knows his real name.
- If the ability of space-time manipulation is supercharged, it would cause time to stop completely for the user, causing them to die.
- The man watching Molly plans to use Sylar's body in some evil means. (Disproven in Kindred)
- Niki is the blonde girl in painting 8/8 in the series of eight. Mohinder is the man shrouded in shadow and is also the person who will shoot Noah Bennet. (Disproven in Cautionary Tales)
- Note: Mohinder was the person who shot Noah Bennet, but was not the man shrouded in shadow.
- Peter will get his scar from fighting Hiro Nakamura. (Disproven in Powerless)
- Sylar will kill, or at least attempt to kill Adam Monroe and take his power. (Disproven in The Second Coming)
- Hiro will revive Ando with Adam Monroe's blood. Upon coming back to life, Ando will become upset that Hiro killed him in the first place, even though he was revived, and this is what will cause the rift between them as seen in the Villains future. (Disproven in Dying of the Light)
- Arthur faked his own death using telepathy. (Disproven in Villains)
- Sylar obtained freezing from the person in this painting of Usutu's. (Disproven in Villains)
- The negative side effects of Mohinder's ability are due to his lack of a "special" lineage. (Disproven in It's Coming)
- Arthur Petrelli will revive Elle with his regenerative blood. (Disproven in Our Father)
- Angela gave Gabriel up for adoption because she saw what he would become. (Disproven in Our Father)
- Ando's ability is natural and not injected. (Disproven in Dual)
- In Volume Three, the eclipse will be the catalyst for the final conflict between the heroes and the villains. (Disproven in Dual)
I've been leaving the Symbol in various places around the world. If you ever find one of mine, please leave me a message! You can find a list of all the symbols I've left here: User:Thrashmeister/Rowan Quinain II#Heroes Evolutions
Gallery of Favorites
Gallery of Abilities
" Now this is macaroni and cheese. It's what Americans eat when they want to commit suicide slowly. "
" It itches like a motherf--!! "
" Eat your brain? ...Claire, that's disgusting. "
" You're 0 for 2, Pikachu. "
" Wait, you little Japanese Nazi! "
" They all look the same to me. "
" That's racist. "
" What could possibly drive a father to put his children through such grief? "
" Have you ever met their mother? "
" I hate heroes. "
" Bad man. "
" I need your advice. "
" Advice? What advice could I possibly give you besides kiss my ass, Nathan? "
" Let’s see – in the pilot he was downloading porn at work – so that would be… 49 episodes. "
Feel free to add me as a friend/buddy on Facebook, MySpace, or AIM. Please make yourself known as a Heroes Wiki user though.
For a list of all the userpages I've created, please see User:Thrashmeister/Directory.