|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Hi Gabriel. The nature of the wiki doesn't really require a forum, but our various talk pages can serve in some capacity for community discussion. So the short answer is no, we don't have a forum. But feel free to browse around the talk pages for articles that interest you and leave some feedback. Make sure you use your signature when you leave a comment. Thanks.-- 04:26, 14 December 2007 (EST)
- Hi Gabriel. Just a note that you haven't been adding your signature/timestamp to your comments when you contribute on a "talk" page. That lets others know the comment was yours and when you left it. To do so, at the end of a comment type --~~~~ or click the signature button to do the typing for you, and then click 'save page'. I've gone ahead and added for you your sigs/timestamps on this and Bob's talk page.--MiamiVolts (talk) 10:55, 24 December 2007 (EST)
Renaming of abilities
Hey, I noticed you had a lot of interest in renaming a lot of the abilities. I wanted to direct your attention to this if you had the time. It'll answer a lot of your questions regarding how we come up with the names here. The show doesn't specifically name every ability, so we utilize steps to name them. X-Men is a very historied series, but it is not what we reference to for naming abilities on the show or the graphic novels. Thanks.-- 22:33, 18 April 2008 (EDT)