Examples of clairsentience
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- On July 11, 2007, Bridget Bailey emails Chandra about strange experiences that a friend is having, but doesn't detail them. (She later admits to being the friend.)
- On July 19, 2007, Bridget talks of touching a wooden chair, and seeing the carpenter working on the creation of the chair.
- On July 25, 2007, Bridget admits to having difficulty wearing some of her clothing, because of the visions they generate of the awful factories they were made in.
- On August 8, 2007, Bridget has a vision during court, while holding a piece of evidence involving a woman charged with petty-fraud. She commented that this image was so real it seemed, alive, and not just a mental image.
- On August 22, 2007, Bridget had a vision during court that was so realistic, she seemed to leave the courtroom, and become the attacker of a female victim in a London park. It was so realistic, that when she came out of the vision, her emotional reaction caused her to vomit.
- On August 29, 2007, Bridget described her vision as an out of body experience, which caused her to feel all the emotions and desires of a killer she was connecting to.
- On September 5, 2007, Bridget experienced a new characteristic to her visions--sound--while using a public telephone.
- On September 12, 2007, Bridget touched the Watch House, a historical building on Gilsper Street in London, and had a vision that seemed to be back in time, and in the presence of noted attorney Charles Lamb.
- On September 19, 2007, Bridget had another courtroom vision while touching a broken watch, which caused her to make an outburst that earned her a contempt-of-court charge from the judge.
- On September 26, 2007, Bridget attempts to use her ability at Lincoln's Inn, on the keystone and some antique books and gets nothing. She thinks that those objects may be too old, for her to read. Because of this, Bridget visits an antique shop to see what results she will have there. She notes that some objects she did get visions on, but nothing very powerfully. She tells Mohinder that she has ordered an item from an online-auction site to use to test her ability, but doesn't explain the details of her plan.
- On October 3, 2007, Bridget uses her ability on defense barrister Will Harrison's briefcase, seeing how the years had taken their toll on him. She also received her auction item that she had ordered, a beanie hat, that her vision showed her to be a fraud.
- On October 10, 2007, Bridget broke into Vince's office, and touched a paper on Vince's desk saw a vision of him looking shifty and furtive while shredding a document. She also tried to get a vision from a sticky label that was in the shredder, but with no success; other than generating a headache for her efforts.
- On October 17, 2007, Bridget has success using her ability on Vince's receipt, seeing him have a meeting with an unnamed young woman, however, the effects are causing migraines, and hallucinations. Bridget tells Mohinder that they are getting to the point where she is having trouble distinguishing them from reality.
- On October 31, 2007, Bridget explained that she discovered a new way to use her ability on some of the items in the room that might have been touched recently; light switches, door handles, desk drawers etc. She found out that she can read 'surface memories' off an item, this gives her a vision of the last person to touch it. When she tried to get a reading off of the door lock, she got a vision of a district judge taking a key hidden on top of a bookcase, and unlocking the door with it. When she looked for it, she found the key, just as the vision had placed it.
- On November 14, 2007, Bridget uses her ability on the torn sticky label from Vince's office to see Vince peeling labels off police evidence bags and replacing them when the evidence was booked back in. Later that day, she went to the police station, and she used an unfinished cup of coffee at the front desk to gather enough information to gain entrance to the evidence room, after using her ability to lift the security code for the door.
- On November 21, 2007, Bridget reports she had spent several hours using her ability to extract visions from new evidence, and has become quite adept at controlling her power. Not only can she now read surface memories, but with more concentration, can dig deeper into older memories. A rock gave her a vision of an unknown killer. A bloodied sweater showed her the killer wore it when committing the murder, and another vision showed the woman scratching the killers face.
- In chapter 9 of The Agent, Sylar uses the ability when touching a thick folder that Dan claims holds evidence against Rachel Mills, and he learns that the folder only contains a bunch of old requisition forms. In alternative storylines, Sylar touches Rachel and learns that she has an ability, that she is working with Anna, and that her mother killed herself.