Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Green could refer to:
- "Blue in Green", the jazz song by Miles Davis, for which the chord progression was posted on the cogitoergosum blog at 9thwonders.com.
- Costa Verde, CA (Spanish and Portuguese for "Green Coast"), the second home of the Bennet family.
- Casey Green, a video/computer playback operator for Heroes.
- Gatlin Green, the actress who portrays Emily Duval.
- Michael Green, a writer and co-executive producer for Heroes.
- Misha Green, a writer for Heroes.
- Pam Green, an evolved human from Chandra's list.
- Seth Green, the actor who portrays Sam.
- Ellen Greene, the actress who portrays Virginia Gray.
- Laivan Greene, the actress who portrays a girl with braces.
- Robert Greene, an alias used by Lloyd Collins.
- Brad Greenquist, the actor who portrays Kaito's assistant.
- Greenwich Village, the location of Uncle Ira's, where Chris Coolidge performs.
- Noah Greenwood, the actor who portrays a Tokyo robber.
- Jade Quon, who is a stunt coach for Heroes.
- "Welcome to Costa Verde", the first chapter of the iStory Faction Zero.
- Black -- a list of blacks
- Blue -- a list of blues
- Brown -- a list of browns
- Gold -- a list of golds
- Gray -- a list of grays