|First aired:||March 30, 2009|
|Previous spoiler:||Cold Snap|
|Next spoiler:||Turn and Face the Strange|
Now that Nathan’s (Adrian Pasdar) ability has been revealed and he has lost control of his operation, he and Claire (Hayden Panettiere) go into hiding in Mexico. With Emile Danko (guest star Zeljko Ivanek) now in control of the government operation, his plan to destroy everyone with abilities is set into motion as he teams up with an unlikely partner. Meanwhile, Angela (Cristine Rose) and Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) seek refuge in a church and begin to mend their broken relationship. Kevin Alejandro also guest stars. Jack Coleman also stars.
- 3/27 -- Episode 3x21 - NBC Monday Night Promo
- 3/25 -- Episode 3x21 - Sprint Sneak Peek
- 3/24 -- Episode 3x21 - What to Expect and Beyond
- 3/23 -- Episode 3x21 - Trailer
- 3/21 -- According to IMDb, Norma Jean Riddick will appear in Into Asylum as a dancing woman.
- 3/18 -- Episode 3x21 - HQ Promo Pics
- 3/12 -- Set Videos and Photos Reveal Claire and Nathan filming scenes in Mexico (Originally Posted Jan. 29th)
- 3/12 -- Episode 3x21 - Official Press Release
- 3/5 -- According to IMDb, new cast members for this episode include Kevin Alejandro as Sgt. Jenkins, Garrett Strommen as Bernie, Frank Pacheco as Hess, Jake McLaughlin as Sligo, and Zack Lively as Rahul.
- 2/8 -- Adrian Pasdar reveals that Nathan and Claire end up in Mexico
- 1/10 -- The title of this episode has been revealed
- Sylar will be taken to where evolved humans are being held and will kill every evolved human if not many and take their abilities. This does not bother Danko as he now wants everyone with abilities dead.
- Sylar will be taken to where evolved humans are being held and the hunger will consume him, leading him to obtain abilities such as precognition, telepathy, induced radioactivity, etc., which will make him temporarily crazy.
- Sylar will be Danko's unlikely ally.
- "Asylum" refers to political asylum, which fits with the fugitive theme of the volume.
- Nathan will be shot again.
- Sylar will go into an "asylum" where other heroes may be captured and/or taken as well.
- Sylar will become good again after finding the answers he wants from his dad and will go into a evolved humans asylum.
- Peter will regain his empathic mimicry.
- Tracy will somehow come back together.
- Sylar will become Danko's ally, but only because they have a common goal: extermination of evolved humans. Danko will lead Sylar to the EHs and Sylar will do his brain thing.
- Daphne will come back from the dead by the means of Matt Parkman Jr.'s ability.
- Hiro will fully regain his ability with a charge from Ando.
- Lyle will be Danko's unlikely ally.
- Sgt. Jenkins will be in charge of an asylum for people with superhuman abilities.