i think we should create a page specifically for rebel's messages as rebel is apparently different from hana and evs. here are the messages i have from heroes evolutions: "EVSDROPR", "THEY KNO CV CA", "RUN HOWIE. REBEL", "Important Messages: HG gone. If you would be alone without help, hold tight, fear the government. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone can help. Don't worry." and
|Date||Via Text||Via Email|
|February 9, 2009||THERE IS HOPE. YOU CAN STILL FIGHT BACK. REMEMBER CONNIE LOGAN.
YOU FOUGHT THE COMPANY. SOON THERE WILL BE A NEW FIGHT.
|END_BREAK--ssessment results are in for the recruits. As ordered, Ive attached scoring breakdowns for all the new recruits, but Mills is clearly the stand-out in all categ--BREAK_CHAR_LIM INTRCPT_ENDS|
|February 18, 2009||END_BREAK–livered the materials, sir. Mills seems emotionally elevated but her combat edge appears to be intact. I intend to follow up with her in a few days to try to b– BREAK_CHAR_LIM INTRCPT_ENDS|
Shoyru1177 16:46, 20 February 2009 (EST)
- Who are you? Rebel? (Please add your signature.) It's probably a good idea to make a new page, though for now you can find the messages at instant messaging.--MiamiVolts (talk) 13:35, 20 February 2009 (EST)
They kno cv ca
i think it supposed to say they know and cv, ca refers to costa verde, california. Shoyru1177 16:46, 20 February 2009 (EST)
- Yeah, that's what I think it means too. Who are you???--MiamiVolts (talk) 13:37, 20 February 2009 (EST)
- oops. u got me i am rebel. jk :P. sorry. i always 4get. Shoyru1177 16:46, 20 February 2009 (EST)
- definitely claire bennett Shoyru1177 16:42, 1 March 2009 (EST)
Two of rebel's messages have now mentioned a howie, "Run Howie. Rebel." and "HOWIE: GO TO ELLEN'S NOW. SHE WILL HELP YOU. DON'T BE SCARED.", who are howie and ellen? is it Howard Grigsby, what would scare him if he was on level 5? what do u think? Shoyru1177 16:42, 1 March 2009 (EST)
- As far as I can tell, it was an inadvertent typo on the part of the documenter. Nice catch, Ryan. :)--MiamiVolts (talk) 20:29, 17 March 2009 (EDT)
Will the messages continue?
I'm wondering that now Rebel is Micah, will we still continue to receive the messages?--ExiledPrince 09:13, 24 March 2009 (EDT)
- Don't see why not.--WarGrowlmon18 11:52, 24 March 2009 (EDT)
- Probably. After all, his identity is still a secret on the show.--Cro Magnon 12:17, 24 March 2009 (EDT)
Rename to Micah's messages
- He still sends the messages out as Rebel, and there's only one character who knows his identity, and she's dead (or frozen-blinking or something). Since they're still signed by Rebel, I think keeping it "Rebel's messages" is appropriate. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 23:05, 24 March 2009 (EDT)
- I concur. Until he begins sending his messages as himself or someone else, it makes sense to keep the name the same.--MiamiVolts (talk) 23:37, 24 March 2009 (EDT)