Talk:Secrets and deception
If we're going to set up the portal for these themes, we need to standardize the lead image size. I'd recommend 450x350 because it lets us use (most) of our existing images (one of these days, we should probably get around to re-capping the Places images to 450x350 instead of 400x350 ... that way, we'll basically only have three standard sizes: one for episodes, one for portraits, and one for everything else. Should we get a standard-sized cap of Hank and Lisa, or does anybody have ideas for a different lead image?--Hardvice (talk) 02:43, 9 January 2007 (EST)
- Different lead image. ---- 02:52, 9 January 2007 (EST)
- Agree on the size standardization - it's been killing me trying to remember which topic is which size.
I like the idea of having the Haitian covering Claire's mouth as a lead image for this article. Tha Haitian say, "Can you keep a secret?", and they will have to deceieve Mr. Bennet. - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 06:08, 9 January 2007 (EST)
- Is there a way we can fix all that white space? Something about it is driving me crazy!Heroe 19:30, 16 January 2007 (EST)
It's not made explicit, but I'd guess it was just a sedative in the chai, and curare in the drip. If it needs to be delivered intravenously, it probably wouldn't be effective that quickly taken orally. Plus, if the drip was enough to keep him "fuzzy" but conscious, then you'd probably need a ton in the tea. In any case,we're safer sticking with what we know: curare in the drip.--Hardvice (talk) 23:25, 30 March 2007 (EDT)
- Fixed some spelling (it's late, and I'm drunk, what the hell). He said that the tea had curare (Sylar asked what was in it), but a standard IV wouldn't have something that affects you negatively. I'd imagine Mo put curare in the IV, but it wasn't enough (obviously).--Bob 05:14, 31 March 2007 (EDT)
- Actually, the only time he said anything about the curare was in reference to the IV. From kilohoku:
- SYLAR: I can't feel my fingers.
- MOHINDER: It's the curare. It induces paralysis of the brain. Which means you can't control your abilities.
- SYLAR: Whoever you think I am, I'm not.
- The only stuff about the chai (they actually never say it was tea, but whatever, same thing) was that it was Sylar thought it was good, and Mohinder said, "It's a special blend my father brought from India." — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 09:46, 31 March 2007 (EDT)
- My mistake. Good catch. --Bob 16:24, 31 March 2007 (EDT)
- "A Primatech agent secretly visits a teenage patient in a New York City hospital. (Blackout, Part 2)" This probably needs to be reworded. He wasn't sneaky about visiting the patient -- that he did fairly openly (given that he was seen yucking it up with the hospital staff). However, I'm thinking that trying to kidnap the kid and use him as a weapon was probably not on the up-and-up.--Hardvice (talk) 12:15, 11 September 2007 (EDT)