Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Time could refer to:
- "Everytime You Go Away", a song by Paul Young featured in The Wall.
- Isaac's First Time, the graphic novel about Isaac's first prophetic painting.
- The Los Angeles Times, which includes a faulty report about El Vengador's death.
- Once Upon a Time in Texas, the seventh episode of the fourth season.
- Out of Time, the seventh episode of the second season.
- Space-time manipulation, Hiro's ability to bend the space-time continuum at will.
- Stolen Time, the graphic novel about Jessica's partnership with and murder of D.L.'s crew.
- Super speed, Daphne's ability that, when supercharged, lets her travel through time, according to Einstein's theory of relativity.
- Theory:Time travel, the mechanics of time travel.
- Times Square, New York, NY, where Hiro teleports for the first time.