User:Janrodrigo/Timeline Calculations/V1/P1/Week1/Hiro's blog post1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mohinders's grandmother tells him stories about monsters and Kali. (Monsters)
2006 or before
- Bridget Bailey discovers her ability. (Bridget's messages)
- Bridget Bailey and Chandra Suresh start sending emails to each-other. (Bridget's messages)
- Zach prepares a history class project and a biology experiment during spring. (Zach's MySpace)
- Zach attends the Comic-Con at San Diego, California in summer. (Claire's MySpace)
DoE (Day of Eclipse) - 2 Weeks
DoE - 7
DoE - 5
- Chandra Suresh tells Mohinder Suresh that someone is following him, trying to steal his research. (Genesis)
DoE - 3
- In Madras, Mohinder Suresh is told of his father's death. He later encounters a man with horn-rimmed glasses at his father's old apartment. (Genesis)
DoE - 1
DoE (Day of Eclipse)
- Mohinder Suresh has traveled to New York to claim his father's body. He takes a job with the Chelsea Cab Company. Mr. Bennet spies on Mohinder. (Monsters)
- In New York, Peter is watching over Simone's father, and dreams he can fly. He later confronts his brother Nathan.
- Mrs. Petrelli is arrested for shoplifting.
- In Las Vegas, Niki Sanders performs for and chats with Huggerz69.
- In Odessa, Texas, Claire Bennet's attempts to test her ability are videotaped by Zach.
- The eclipse is visible in the United States and Japan (where it is the morning of DoE +1).
DoE + 1
- In Tokyo (1:47 p.m. local time, 12:47 a.m. EDT), Hiro Nakamura succeeds in making time go back.
- Peter attempts to fly by leaping off of a building; Nathan flies up and tries to catch him, but Peter slips.
- In Tokyo, Hiro and Ando are at a bar after work. Hiro teleports himself into the women's bathroom. Later (11:43 p.m. local time, 10:43 a.m. EDT), while riding the subway, Hiro teleports himself to New York, NY.
DoE - 3 or DoE - 4
- Chandra Suresh is killed in his taxi. (Genesis)
DoE or DoE + 1
- Niki wakes up in her garage and finds that Linderman's thugs have been murdered. (Genesis)