What: What is the symbol on?
When: When did it appeared?
Where: Where in the world is it?
Symbol: How are the lines displayed?
Who: Who interacted with it?
- A evolved human?
- A regular human (at the time)?
What else: Did anything important happened?
+ A good thing to the person?
• A regular thing to the person?
- A bad thing to the person?
Don't Look Back appearances
Issue #14 of 9th Wonders! cover
+ Hiro folded time and space before finding the comic book.
• Hiro discovers where Isaac lives.
Peter's precognitive drawing
- Peter draw it.
- Isaac exposed his ability to Peter, and he draw it.
- Nathan almost saw it.
- Angela almost saw it.
- Eden saw it.
- Mohinder saw it.
The Walker's pool
+ Sylar absorved freezing from James Walker.
- James Walker was killed.
- Mrs. Walker was killed.
- Molly became an orphan.
+ Matt demonstrated his ability.
• Molly is rescued by Matt.
- Matt is arrested by Audrey.
What: The cover of a book, printed.
Where: Many exist.
Symbol: One up and two down.
- Chandra wrote it.
- Mohinder read it.
- Peter found it in a library.
- Nathan saw the book his brother brought to him.
- Sylar has a copy on his apartment.
- Zach gives Claire a copy.
- Claire reads the copy Zach gave her.
- Hiro sees the cover in the future.
- A teenage patient reads the book Mohinder gave to him.
- Maya reads chapter 5 of the book.
- Bob found the book in the parapsychology section, between hypnosis and alien abductions.
- West leaves a copy to Claire.
- Alejandro reads his copy of the book.
- The President sees a flier for Mohinder's lecture.
• Chandra published the book.
- Mohinder's father told him he shouldn't have read it.
+ Peter starts to understand his power.
+ Sylar started to be special after reading the book.
+ The teenage patient now have something to spend his time with.
+ Maya finds hope.
+ Bob can make Mohinder join the Company, using the book as one argument.
The Haitian's necklace
- For what I'm talking about here, see The Symbol.
Feel free to correct or help me. NOT DONE YET.