Click here! Ye Be Warned.
Samuel has Terrakinesis. So the ink? I think it has some specific formula that caters to his power. Or, I don't know a damn thing about ink.
+ Let It Bleed. Samuel did some mix with dirt. Hell, might file this one in confirmed.
Everyone hopes Gretchen and Claire get a nice minority relationship, but I honestly think Claire will turn her down. History clearly dictates that she likes the cock.
- Claire was more dumbfounded than disgusted. I was expecting more of a "get off me" reaction.
- Strange Attractors. She seems okay with it. Might file this under "failed" soon.
The skeletons are failed experiments that were executed.
There's a good chance Noah might be Rebel now.
+ He's got the resources along with the nefound trust of Danko.
- Claire recieved a text message while Noah was at the table, unless it was timed...
- Cold Snap
Luke is Sylar's brother.
- I think this has been sufficiently disproved... maybe.
Final note: Even if this were vaguely possible I think the show has passed Sylar's father by, so we may never know.
Danko "missed" the sweet spot in I Am Sylar.
+ Well, he got back up, didn't he?
- Explained. The biology switched around.
Sylar will fail on his mission to "become" president.
- He was before, in a percieved future, as President Nathan.
+ Heroes is daft, but not THAT daft.
- Not really confirmed or failed, it just... didn't happen.