|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey there! On the Debbie Marshall page, I hid the history about her appearing in Lizards. She wasn't credited for the episode, and when I went back to watch, I didn't see her. Obviously I could have missed it...but maybe you could provide a screenshot or some descriptions of when and where she appeared. The discussion is at Talk:Debbie Marshall#Lizards. Thanks. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 17:51, 28 March 2009 (EDT)
Theory page evidence and notes
Hey there. Just a reminder that theory pages are not a place for discussions, but for evidence that supports or discourages a theory. Discussion is reserved for the talk pages. So I removed the discussion on Theory:Uluru. If there needs to be talk about a particular theory, it belongs on Theory talk:Uluru. Thanks! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 17:28, 2 April 2009 (EDT)
Hi there. Just thought I'd advise you to stop vandalising the wiki as you are doing now. You will be banned by an administrator if you continue. --22:37, 24 April 2009 (EDT)
If you don't stop the vandalism now, you will be blocked from editing this wiki. --22:38, 24 April 2009 (EDT)
- Creating multiple accounts is also not allowed. You will be banned. -- 22:42, 24 April 2009 (EDT)
Please stop changing the Lauren Gilmore image. It has been considered a spiler by myself and a few other users, because it has spoiled it for me. So it should remain the same so it doesn't spoil for other users.--13:49, 15 November 2009 (EST)
Hey Homer, what Intuitive Empath meant about it "not being the same pic" was that you uploaded a new version of an image, that was completely different to the original. At least, I think thats what he meant. You might have to re-upload the image that you added, just under a different file name -- Leckie -- Talk 14:36, 26 December 2009 (EST)
- Leckie is right, the image should be the same but better quality or the right size, that what upload a new picture is for. You can still upload the image if you want but under a different name. And btw Homer, it needs to be the right size 450x350 :) (this also can help you:help:images) Good luck! :)-- 14:39, 26 December 2009 (EST)