User talk:Yoshi n1
|Click 'show' to view my talk page archives|
Stupid Question XD
Hi Yoshi, I want to ask you a stupid thing, can you tell me a pega with a "dot", not [ · ] this dot but the more big one. Thanks, --Tanderix 12:46, 1 March 2010 (EST)
- ...it's incredible,I've do a random page and I've found it...--Tanderix 12:50, 1 March 2010 (EST)
- There you go, next time you archive you will need to do that. Or you can just ask me to do it and I will do it for you, I don't mind :) --Leckie -- Talk 14:33, 1 March 2010 (EST)
Well, guess it's all sorted now. Leckie's right though, you'll have to manually add the the links from now on. As far as I know it's to do with the dpl limits. There's some discussion about it over on Ryan's page. -21:46, 1 March 2010 (EST)
Hey, you're doing fantasic work removing all the links to "Trevor's ability", but don't we leave pages that have already been archived alone?--PJDEP - Talk - Polls and Opinions 14:23, 6 March 2010 (EST)
Thanks for changing so many of the Trevor's ability links to shattering. Info for the future: there is no need to change links like that in the talk pages--especially if somebody is specifically talking about moving a page to Trevor's ability, and not to shattering. Also, even on the main pages, there is no need to change piped links. Additionally, sometimes the former link is fine, like in the sentence "Sylar stole Trevor's ability." It would be weird to say "Sylar stole shattering." Thanks for understanding, and thanks for all your hard work! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 20:13, 6 March 2010 (EST)
Just like the person up there wrote: there is no need to change links like that in the talk pages. And take it easy with your words, mate ... Lothar 07:30, 8 March 2010 (EST)
- I've meant your edit summary which you put during revert: "Undo revision 436737 by Lothar (Talk):wtf?". It's not very polite, so please don't. Thanks, Lothar 13:18, 8 March 2010 (EST)
- No problem :). Greetings, Lothar 01:56, 9 March 2010 (EST)
Can you help me? The color of the background color of the Heroes Chatacters, what's the color of it?--Serch Fd 16:44, 15 March 2010 Hey, the color of the color of the borders of all heroes characters please?
Hi, I'm sorry for having disobeyed your orders, wasted your time, and vandalized your user page. Hope that all is forgiven. --Arzhaev 05:29, 6 April 2010 (EDT)
- Stories four and five have now been released for reading!! ~~IHH—Talk 13:08, 8 May 2010 (EDT)
Do you Know?
Hi do you know if Alice Shaw will return the next volume, or whether they will cancel heroes? User:Serch Fd
- Yeah, you've been gone. Where'd you go?