Jump to navigation Jump to search
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Hey there. The articles here are written in the third person much the same way you'd find in an encyclopedia. I noticed on Poison emission you added some information using "I". This should be rewritten in the third-person (i.e. Maya is able to...) objective if your goal is to actually document aspects of her power. If you're looking instead to start a discussion on the information, then you'd want to put the content on Talk:Poison emission instead where other people would be able to reply. For more information on how to style submissions here, check here or even check out all of the help pages. Thanks and welcome again! :) (Admin 20:28, 6 February 2008 (EST))