User talk:LeafGreen Ranger
Hello, LeafGreen Ranger
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Just wanted to leave you a note letting you know that your work and your edits are appreciated. I know it sometimes seems like we're a bunch of freaks who are super picky about what makes it into the articles, but we just want to make sure all the articles follow consistent guidelines. In other words, don't get discouraged just because people disagreed with a couple of your edits and don't take it personally--it's just the nature of a wiki. We're very glad to have you here, and every single edit is a welcome addition to the wiki. If you do want to know why some of the decisions about the list were made, you can take a look at some of the help pages (particularly Help:Style and Help:Sources) and you should have a better idea where Ryan and I are coming from. Again, glad you're here!--Hardvice (talk) 18:10, 16 December 2006 (EST)
Hey, I'm about to going to sleep so I can't do this now but could you remove all red links from your user page ? I mean, you have to fix existing links and remove those we won't ever have. Contraty of some others wiki , we care and we are trying to have as far as possible the wanted pages' page empty. Thanks a lot. And good night from France! -- FrenchFlo (talk) 17:28, 27 May 2007 (EDT)