|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the Wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:MattParkman456/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Did u take those pics from my page? --14:11, 29 June 2009 (EDT)
- Its absolutely fine, keep them by all means, i was just wondering but its good to know my homepage is helping others. I insist you keep them, copy the whole lot of favourites if u wish, not a problem.-- 14:23, 29 June 2009 (EDT)
As you may know, a group of Heroes-Wiki-Users are writing a fan fiction called. We are happy to announce a second Cockney Heroes competition. In this competition you will have to create a character and an ability. If you have not been reading Cockney Heroes, a portal of all of the episodes are here and there is a series similar to the graphic novels for Cockney Heroes, here. We would like you to try out as we think that you would be a great inspiration for the team :) Thank You, we hope very much that you will enter If you need to know anything see here, we will try to respond as soon as possible. -- 17:08, 29 June 2009 (EDT)
- Have you read CH?-- 16:49, 14 August 2009 (EDT)
- That look OK (right pic)?-- 17:11, 9 August 2009 (EDT)