|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Cockney Heroes Competition Results
Hi there Monroej, After much deliberation we (the Cockney Heroes team) would like to say you were a runner up. Your character will have a have a cameo and your ability will be in the show. --06:51, 4 May 2009 (EDT)
As you may know, a group of Heroes-Wiki-Users are writing a fan fiction called. We are happy to announce a second Cockney Heroes competition. In this competition you will have to create a character and an ability. If you have not been reading Cockney Heroes, a portal of all of the episodes are here and there is a series similar to the graphic novels for Cockney Heroes, here. We would like you to try out as we think that you would be a great inspiration for the team :) Thank You, we hope very much that you will enter If you need to know anything see here, we will try to respond as soon as possible. -- 16:48, 29 June 2009 (EDT)
Hey Monroej. Are you a Dr Who fan ? , I guess this due to the fact you said your fave Heroes actor was Christopher Eccleston, and your fave (normal) actor was Patrick Troughton who played the second doctor. Sorry if im bothering you. Just Wondered :)09:28, 12 July 2009 (EDT)
- Yes I am a huge Dr Who fan. I didn't think there would be any other fans on a site about Heroes. If you want to speak more about Dr Who I would more than happy. User:Monroej