|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Yes I am. Is that okay? Ryan asked me for a picture too, I'll try and update with that. I'm new to the whole editing wiki thing.--Oneeyedfred 13:52, 5 August 2008 (EDT)
- That's fine. Thanks for joining the site. You're welcome to add or remove information from your page as you wish. BTW, nice work on your first solo Heroes novel. I'm looking forward to next week.--MiamiVolts (talk) 14:14, 5 August 2008 (EDT)
- Thanks. I actually worked on this two-parter with DJ, his installment will be coming next week. Ollie and I have another one coming up after that before the summer arc ends.--Oneeyedfred 14:40, 5 August 2008 (EDT)
Hey, Zach! Welcome aboard! Thanks for clarifying information, and thanks for granting the interview awhile back. Let me know if you have any questions about editing, or if there's anything I can help you out with. If you can't figure out how to upload a picture of yourself, feel free to email it to me and I'll take care of it for you. ryangibsonstewart at heroeswiki dot com. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 16:05, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
Sorry to bother you but is the shipping crate in Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, Part 2 ment to be the same one peter was in? Thanks. --Skywalkerrbf 13:19, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
- Yes it is. That is also Peter and the Haitian running by, unfortunately we couldn't say iPods for legal reasons. --Oneeyedfred 13:27, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
- Thanks a lot, nice tie in to season 2 and I wouldn't be surprised if the distorted text is heard next season. :)