|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey, Welcome! A piece of advice about creating pages: If the content is personal fan-fiction, (a page like User:Traphik94/Dylan Grunwald) or personal analysis of heroes content that is not destined for the mainspace (like User:SacValleyDweller/Episode Table) or a template for use only by yourself (like User:SacValleyDweller/favecolors) you need to name it with a prefix of User:<your username>. I moved your page to User:Radiowarm2/Nikko. Hope this helps, and happy editing! -- 00:50, 7 March 2009 (EST)
Hey mate, I'm asking you to stop placing Nikko and whatever information you have regarding him on the Empathic mimicry page. This is mainspace(I think that's the word, sorry if I'm wrong) whereas fanfiction belongs in userspace. If you wish to create your own ability page, say a similar version of EM than simply search for User:Radiowarm2/Empathic Mimicry, and it will give you the option to create a page of that name. Simply do so and add what you wish to the page. The same can be done for any characters you want to create.-- 11:19, 7 March 2009 (EST)
Again, any fanfiction characters and their abilities go into userspace. This has gone beyond you not understanding this point given that you have been given clear information and help on how to place it there and why it should not be in mainspace as it has not ben referenced in any part of the Heroes-verse. Please refrain from further additions or you may have your account suspended.-- 11:30, 7 March 2009 (EST)
- Hi, just to tell you I fixed the character box for Nikko. --
Talk 17:07 15 March 2009 (GMT)
Hey, Radiowarm2. If you have any questions about adding your fan fiction content, let me know. It shouldn't be added to the main namespace, and ability articles shouldn't be edit to reflect fan content. Let me know on my talk page if you have any questions, otherwise I'll assume that you understand. Thanks! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 14:00, 7 March 2009 (EST)