User talk:Random guy/Nine Unknown Men
So what do you guys think?
I am very new, and do not know much about formatting, and all that html (i think it is html right?) so I want to hear feedback from people? I can take criticism, I promise. Random guy 03:54, 11 November 2007 (EST)
- For your first article, it looks very nice! I haven't read through the whole thing, and I certainly haven't checked grammar and spelling with a fine-toothed comb, but it looks like you've organized the article very nicely. At first glance, here are a few quick suggestions: You might want to add some links, like to Joe Pokaski and Aron Coleite, to the CBR interview, to some of the powers, etc. You might also want to give some references to your claims--Rather than saying "Charles might have an ability that relates to this discipline as well if his ability is prophetic dreaming," tell a bit more of what we actually saw in the episode, and then use a parenthetical site to support your theory. Don't capitalize "e.g." Your "Miscellaneous" section should should probably have an extra set of equal signs on either side of the heading. I don't know very much about The Nine Men. You gave some good background information, but you might want to elaborate a bit more; external links, especially to Wikipedia, are a good idea. You can also add a lead description--I would take off the heading for the first section, make The Nine Unknown Men bold (since it's the name of the article) and italicized (since it's the name of a book). Don't forget to italicize Heroes..... Generally looks very nice, though--well done! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 03:46, 11 November 2007 (EST)
- Okay so I added links to a lot of things and made the headings look better. I will definately add some more material about the 9UM, I still need to add some citation stuff, and I am uncertain which episode have the info about Charles, I thought one was Landslide, but I might be wrong. Thank you so much Ryan for all your help. Random guy 05:20, 11 November 2007 (EST)
- I really like this one. I think it could easily be moved to a subpage of 9 and out of user space once you are finished linking it up and such. It's still a theory article, of course, but it's a very well developed one.--Hardvice (talk) 05:57, 11 November 2007 (EST)
Ready to move?
Well I have completed it. Y'all can keep making it better, but as far as I am concerned, it seems finished to me. Any other things you would want me to add first? Random guy 20:13, 12 November 2007 (EST)
The top of the article labels it a fan parallel, yet the first line says that the creators confirmed that this is one of their influences. What? -- LightSpectra 19:19, 3 January 2008 (EST)
- As of right now, It is mostly just me trying to take the information given, and trying to relate it. I have asked if it should go into the real pages or not, and no one has ever responded, so I mostly gave up on pushing the issue, and left it a fan creation. Random guy 02:21, 13 January 2008 (EST)
- Well, good work. I would support this becoming a main article. -- LightSpectra 09:54, 13 January 2008 (EST)