|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
I removed a spoiler you added in the argument for a theory on Theory:Adam Monroe. Spoilers don't belong in the normal theory section. If you want to post theories related to spoilers, you should post general ones in the fan theories section of Spoiler:Season Three, or those related to specific episodes or the graphic novels in the fan theories section of Spoiler:Upcoming episodes.--MiamiVolts (talk) 01:58, 24 June 2008 (EDT)
Nice work with the summaries, though you might want to double check your use of perspective. See Help:Perspective for more info., but the basic gist is that summaries should be descriptive of the action going on and not in the third-person narrative voice.--MiamiVolts (talk) 12:08, 5 August 2008 (EDT)
Edit summaries for spoiler pages
I recommend using something generic like "new character", "new revelation", etc. for edit summaries of Spoiler pages. Many people read Special:Recentchanges regularly and the edit summaries show up there. For instance, for the most recent change, it would have been better to use something like "The hunter is revealed" rather than say who it was. There's nothing that can be done once spoiler info enters the changelog, so tread carefully there. That said, the hunter's identity was already revealed by the assignment tracker map, so the edit summary was not technically a spoiler and there's no real harm done this time.--MiamiVolts (talk) 00:43, 27 October 2008 (EDT)
- And I think this spoilerphobe just tripped on that. Not too much damage done if it means that Falon's gonna be on the show. -- 01:47, 27 October 2008 (EDT)
Hey, Watchmaker. I saw that you added the name of Santiago's father as Edward. I looked for a source on this, but I couldn't find it anywhere--not in the webisode, the Create Your Hero stuff, any Comic-Con information, or even any upcoming promos. Where did you find the name? FYI, I started a discussion at Talk:Santiago#Edward. Thanks! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 08:15, 15 November 2008 (EST)