Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Brian could refer to:
- Brian, a news anchor who reports about Building 26.
- Brian, the victim of a prank caught on video.
- Brian Avery, a stunt double for Heroes.
- Brian Blair, a special effects makeup artist for Heroes.
- Dartenea Bryant, a stunt double for Heroes.
- Jamira Bryant, an accountant for Heroes.
- Brian Buccellato, a colorist for the Heroes graphic novels.
- Brian Dante, a Heroes Evolutions character, seen in videos on Hana's website, creator of the brianundaunted blog.
- Brian Davis, an evolved human with the power of telekinesis, Sylar's first victim.
- Brian Estwick, the actor who portrays Reginald Stanley, the carnival strongman.
- Bryan Fuller, a producer and a writer for Heroes.
- Brianna Goldie, a stunt double for Judith Shekoni on Heroes Reborn.
- Brian Kimmet, the actor who portrays Kyle Dilman.
- Brian Kong, an artist who worked on the Heroes trading cards.
- Bryan Krasner, the actor who portrays a burly guy.
- Brian Kronenberg, a grip for Heroes.
- Brian Morri, the actor who portrays Mr. Crane.
- Brian Munce, a stunt double and stunt driver for Heroes.
- Elizabeth O'Brien, a stand-in actor on Heroes.
- Hugh Aodh O'Brien does stunts for Heroes.
- Brian Palermo, the actor who portrays Bob, a Hotspur employee.
- Brian Prescott, the actor who portrays Agent Howard.
- Brian Skala, the actor who portrays David Sullivan.
- Bryan Spicer, a director for Heroes.
- Brian Tarantina, the actor who portrays "weasel", one of Linderman's thugs.
- Brian Williams (misspelled as "Brain Williams"), the NBC Nightly News anchor, seen reporting on Nathan Petrelli's Congressional campaign on the television in Le Bar.