(Redirected from Mimic (disambig))Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Mimicry could refer to:
- Ability replication, Peter's current ability to mimic the powers of others through physical contact.
- Ability theft, Sylar's act of stealing and mimicking the powers of others through the process of brain removal.
- Adoptive muscle memory, Monica's power of duplicating any physical action she witnesses.
- Aura absorption, Linda Tavara's ability to take the powers of those she kills.
- Empathic mimicry, Peter's original ability to duplicate the abilities of other evolved humans through empathy.
- Gold mimicry, Little Miss Goldenrod's ability to become gold.
- Metal mimicry, Danny Pine's ability to convert his tissues into metal.
- Puppet master, Eric Doyle seems to force other people to copy what he does physically.
- Sergio Mimica-Gezzan, a director for Heroes.
- Smoke mimicry, Father Mauricio's ability to turn into smoke.
- Spider mimicry, Caleb's ability to have a spider like physiology.
- Water mimicry, the ability possessed by Elisa, Donald Essex, and the "liquid man" to take on the properties of H2O.
- Duplicate -- a list of duplicates