Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Patient could refer to:
- An adult patient, who experiences cardiac arrest in a New York City hospital.
- Christy, who is taken care of at Mercy Heights Hospital following a car crash.
- Claire Bennet, who is promptly released from an Odessa hospital when her injuries heal.
- Sandra Bennet, who is admitted to a hospital in Odessa after her mind is erased numerous times.
- Julien Dumont, who is kept alive in a cell and a cabin.
- A dying patient, who has the power of electrical absorption.
- Hana Gitelman, who spends time in an Israeli hospital following a suicide attack on her bus.
- D.L. Hawkins, whose gunshot wound sends him to Roosevelt Hospital where he successfully recovers at the hands of Dr. Brooks.
- Megan, a patient in Mercy Heights.
- Ren Metzger, who goes to a hospital after an incident with Crash's friends.
- Ian Michaels, who is taken to Mercy Heights for treatment of his infections.
- Brody Mitchum, who is treated by an emergency room doctor after being severely injured in an accident.
- Hiro Nakamura, who Peter takes to Mercy Heights when he collapses in Peter's apartment.
- A New York Federal Bank manager is taken to Mercy Heights after being slashed with Edgar's knives.
- Patrick, who is taken to Mercy Heights following an accident.
- Arthur Petrelli, who Dr. Livitz looked after at Pinehearst when he was paralyzed.
- Heidi Petrelli, who visits a hospital after a car accident.
- Nathan Petrelli, who spends time in a hospital with severe radiation burns following the explosion.
- Peter Petrelli, who visits a New York City hospital following a vision that makes him black out.
- Karen Sprague, who dies as a patient in a Los Angeles hospital.
- Carol Strazzulla, who is taken to hospital for treatment for minor burns.