User:CreedogV/TheWorldEntire/Arthur Petrelli (The World Entire)
|Portrayed by||Robert Forster|
|First appearance||Second Chances|
|Known ability||Power absorption|
|Formal name||Arthur Petrelli|
|Date of birth||May 4, 1942|
|Home||Fort Lee, NJ|
|Occupation||Director of The Pinehearst Company|
|Significant other||Angela Petrelli (estranged)|
|Children||Nathan Petrelli, |
|Grandchildren||Claire Bennet, |
|Other relatives||Daughters-in-law: |
Arthur has the ability to steal abilities from other Specials. When he was younger, he showed the inability to completely remove abilities. He also stated that his ability allowed him to steal non-extrahuman abilities from humans, notably the legal training from opposing lawyers.
The abilities that Arthur had acquired and demonstrated are:
- Partial telepathy from Maury Parkman. (Second Chances)
- Rapid cellular regeneration from Adam Monroe. (Dying of the Light)
- Telekinesis from an unknown source.
- Red lightning from Ando Masahashi. (What We Have Become)
- Invisibility from Dan West. (The Moment of Conflict)
- Heat generation from an unknown source, possibly Reid Cipris. (The Moment of Conflict)
- Friction negation from Ray Lee Coulomb, though never demonstrated. (The Moment of Conflict)
- Mental congregation from Tafari St. Pierre, though never demonstrated. (The Moment of Conflict)
For the canon representation of Arthur in the present, see Arthur Petrelli.