User:DocM/Ted and Leaving
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ted and Leaving|
Ted befores he tries to leave.
Ted Sprague often has chances to leave - he either fails when he wants to leave, or is forced to leave when he does not.
- Ted explains to Matt about the mark and tries to warn him about the Haitian - he is then taken away by Elisa Thayer.
- Ted succeeds in escaping when he blows up a van with his induced radioactivity.
- Ted relives his experience of escaping from the FBI van using his ability.
- Ted tries to leave his cabin - he is stopped by the Company and its army.
- Ted follows Noah's thoughts and goes to a bookcase - Noah pulls out a gun, forcing Ted to return.
- Ted stops Matt's attempt to force Ted to leave the house for Primatech Paper Co..
- Ted leaves the ground floor, travelling to the upper levels of the house - Claire, Lyle and Sandra try to escape from the house while he is away, forcing him to run back downstairs.
- Ted gets the evidence and Matt tells him that they can leave - only for Thompson to shoot Ted in the shoulder, causing him to explode.
- Ted is then imprisoned.
- Ted tries to stay in his cell - Matt forces him to leave.
- Ted attempts to exit Primatech Paper Co. without Noah - Matt throws him into a wall and forces him to stay.
- Ted tells Noah and Matt that he is leaving. Before he can even get out of his seat, Noah warns him that the Company will find and kill him.
- Ted wants to stay with Matt and Noah to stop the Company. Peter and Matt convince him to leave the Company and try and escape the city.
- Ted exits a store and decides to leave New York, only to be caught by Audrey.
- Ted is forced, by van, to travel to Guantanemo Bay - his van is destroyed by Sylar, and he is killed.