I'm a fan of House M.D.
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
|Archives: April 2009 - April 2010|
Hey there Altes, you forgot to categorize and source these two images. I categorized them for you but I'd appreciate it if you could source them. I assume you made them yourself?--PJDEP - Talk - Polls and Opinions 16:14, 30 June 2010 (EDT)
- I've done it, Cockney Heroes always use the same site. --Leckie -- Talk 16:17, 30 June 2010 (EDT)
My fan fiction
- If you don't understant about my fan fiction . Wait special episode.Adamhiro Talk 14:11, 16 October 2010 (LT)
- You should do its great, I hope you are well Altes, long time no see-- 12:19, 19 November 2010 (EST)