|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey there. I saw that you made an edit to The Eclipse, Part 1 about the font color of the episode title. I didn't see an edit summary. Is there a reason you removed this? -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 09:28, 21 February 2009 (EST)
Your page edits
Hi there, I notice you've been making a lot of edits lately to User:NiveKJ13/Mutation. In the future, it would be much appreciated if you preview your edits before you save them, instead of saving them right away and repeatedly editing the page. The latter method makes the jobs of Patrollers harder, as it increases the size of the recent changes page. Please keep this in mind for the future. Thank you! 10:44, 28 February 2009 (EST)
- I'm really really sorry, I just noticed your edits and its been a long time since I looked at the Mutation page. Thank you very much for distributing! ;)-- 19:25, 10 March 2009 (EDT)
User Gabriel Bishop is considering leaving Heroes Wiki, please add your signature to this petition in an attempt to convince him to stay. User:Danko/GB'sPetition
--09:06, 27 May 2009 (EDT)