User talk:Push Pipe
Hello, Push Pipe!
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the Wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Push Pipe/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
What are you doing ? We do not edit others user pages, especially not putting comments such as the above their, please refrain in the future, thank you-- 14:47, 23 November 2009 (EST)
- Whoops a daisy, I acted crazy! --
14:50, 23 November 2009 (EST)
- Danko told you to stop changing user page edits. Please do.-- 17:31, 30 November 2009 (EST)
I have blocked your access to Heroes Wiki for two weeks since you have altered another person's userpage, adding a comment, after being asked not to, and for creating a mainspace page with a vulgar name. If you return and continue to vandalize this wiki, you may be blocked permanently. But I hope that if you return, you can act responsibly and not do these things again, and be a contributing member of Heroes Wiki.--MiamiVolts (talk) 17:00, 4 December 2009 (EST)