Episode talk:11:53 to Odessa
New episode checklist
|see also current graphic novel and current graphic novel checklist||jump to table of contents|
Update/add other articles:
___ Update songs
Update other character pages as needed
Add new character pages as needed:
Add new actor pages as needed:
"Despoil" new characters and actors who already have articles:
Add references to appropriate recurring themes:
Add examples of Powers used:
New characters (200x250):
New groups (450x350)
New locations (450x350)
New places (450x350)
All powers used (450x350)
- I think that's the best way to handle it. It's being called a "web exclusive", and we have called other web exclusives "webisodes". -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 22:41, 19 November 2015 (EST)
- Yes, it's on NBC's website and all the actors were in character. I don't see why not. It reminds me very much of the Slow Burn webisodes, which were also glorified ads for Sprint. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 23:10, 19 November 2015 (EST)
11:53 to Odessa
- Well the bus had "1153 Odessa 1153" written on it. Might be true. Or it could be number of that bus (not like a plate number but a bus line number)--Sekobro (talk) 03:31, 22 November 2015 (EST)
New actors and characters
- I'm having trouble figuring out who most of these characters are, especially as how most of them are played by complete unknowns, some of whom don't even have pictures of themselves uploaded on work-related websites. Also, David D'Lancy Wilson is listed as playing "Sunstone guard (II)" but "Sunstone guard (I)" isn't linked to on this wiki... could someone explain? Once I know who these characters are I'll take screenshots and upload pictures. -Kon (talk) 13:06, 5 December 2015 (EST)
- Yeah, I'm lost too. After the episode aired, I looked at a long break and five excellent books, and I was focused elsewhere! :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 16:28, 5 December 2015 (EST)
- Okay, I got all the actors I could find. Missing a few, which is normal. Hopefully that helps with finding the characters. Good luck! :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 17:48, 5 December 2015 (EST)
- During the scenes with Malina and the storm, there is a very quick-cut scene in which a father picks up a boy and carries him into a car. I'd guess these are the Missouri father and Missouri boy respectively. I wasn't able to find the Missouri mother or the injured daughter, though someone else might have better luck. It's also possible that these people were credited but didn't appear, but might appear in future episodes, as has happened (annoyingly) many times this season. --Radicell (talk) 18:20, 5 December 2015 (EST)
- Okay, I've sorted out the right number of Gateway guards/agents and Sunstone orderlies/guards:
- - Michael York was credited as "Gateway guard #1", so he is Gateway agent (I). Though he was credited as a "guard", he might be a scientist, since he was walking with Snyder, whom we know to be a scientist, and they were all wearing similar uniforms. We have him listed as an "agent" for now.
- - Arnold Pinnock was given an on-screen credit and so was not credited as anything. He is the Gateway guard/scientist who warns Erica about a Japanese girl wreaking havoc. My guess is that his name will be revealed since he was given an on-screen credit and therefore seems a bit more important, but for now he is Gateway agent (II) (though for the same aforementioned reasons he might be a scientist).
- - Kevan Kase is credited as "Sunstone guard #1" and portrays the orderly at Sunstone Manor who aims a gun at Carlos and tells him to move it. Since we already have a Sunstone Manor orderly from the last episode, he is Sunstone Manor orderly (III) (why III? see below).
- - David D'Lancy Wilson was credited as "Sunstone guard #2". We have no pictures of the actor so my best guess is that he is the orderly (note: though he and Kase are credited as "guards", they're dressed like orderlies so we'll treat them as orderlies) who tells "Ms. Kravid" that she's not supposed to be here. The reason this is my best guess is that he's the only character with a major-ish speaking role who is unaccounted for. Since he appears before Kevan Kase does, he is Sunstone Manor orderly (II).
- Let me know if I've missed anything/anyone. The annoying thing is that we will need to have the (II) and (III) be displayed on the appearance template in order to distinguish between the two, even though Sunstone Manor orderly (I) isn't on there as he only appeared in the last episode. --Radicell (talk) 21:05, 5 December 2015 (EST)