(Redirected from Samuel (disambig))Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Sam could refer to:
- Sam Al Esai, the actor who portrays Rami Al-Wazzani.
- Sam Alvelo, a set production assistant for Heroes.
- Sam Cohen, the actor who portrays a young Nathan Petrelli.
- Sam Douglas, a truck driver who meets Ando and Hiro.
- Samson Gray, Gabriel Gray's birth father and Martin Gray's taxidermist brother.
- Hesam, a paramedic who works with Peter Petrelli in New York City.
- Sam Mahoney, a first assistant director for Heroes.
- Samir Mellouk, an evolved human who has the ability to phase through solid matter.
- Sam Pollard, an alias used by Maury Parkman.
- Sam, the comic book store owner from Lawrence, KS.
- Sam, a clerk at the drug store where Sylar tends to Elle's gunshot wound.
- Sam, a lieutenant in the United States Special Forces that Rachel Mills encounters in Iran.
- Sam, Brian's deceased cat, according to his Flickr page.
- Sam's Comics, Tokyo, Japan and Lawrence, KS, where Hiro finds issues of 9th Wonders!.
- Samantha, one of Hana Gitelman's aliases.
- samantha48616e61.com, Hana's website.
- Baron Samedi, the brother of the Haitian, whose title comes from a figure in the Haitian Vodou religion.
- Sammy, Lynette's eight-year-old son.
- Samsher's Palace, the Baltimore location of Donna's big date with Blake.
- Liam Samuels, the President's chief of staff.
- Sherri Saum, the actress who portrays Kate Bennet.
- Samuel Sullivan, the carnival leader who can move earth.
- Xuyen "Sam" Valdivia, who does stunts for Heroes.